We have everything… and still missing the DEPTH in our Western World.
What about giving gifts that will help us deepen our connection within? And help change the world at the same time?
Here are my ideas to do so:
- What is the most precious thing we can learn? That we’re worthy, loved as we are and never alone! No matter if for your own kids, a school library, your bf’s children, your godchildren or nieces, and nephews – the children’s book YOU ARE THE YOU-NIVERSE by the Naked Heart (& my Instagram soulsister from far<3) is soooo beautifully created and its message is so much needed in our world.
- Imagine.. that with CHF 25.- you could save someone’s life and protect the rainforest (and with that many many more lives)? It’s basically 1 lunch in Zurich – or two “gsprützti wissi”. What about enjoying that one meal and drink at home and instead donate it to PanEco and make one of our girlfriends an Orang-Utang-Fairy-Godmother! So cool, no?! If you order it before the 10th of December, they can deliver it before Christmas in a pretty gift box.
- If your friend lives in Zurich, get him or her HALLO YOGA – it’s a magical book with 14 different vouchers to try 14 different studios and classes in Zurich – for one whole year. What a great way to practice yoga, go out of comfort zone and get to know your city better.
- Family time means often “triggering time” – you know how the saying goes “if you think you’re enlightened, go visit your family! Bring with you some handmade vegan cookies by all good things bakery and get yourself (and maybe whole family:D) a “how do you wanna feel” package with crystals and beautiful affirmations by Mama Universe.
- Check out this beautiful ecological SACRED LOVE CANDLE. Infused with essential oils, rose petals & rose quartz crystals. Handmade with love, good for you and the planet and even vegan. Because did you know that nowadays candles are really shitty for us? Super toxic and nothing we wanna give to ourselves and the planet earth. This is such a perfect gift for cozy winter nights… best served with a hot chocolate with whipped coconut cream! YUM! :)
- What about gifting your best friend and yourself a really beautiful start of the year? Instead of only having a hang-over why not get to know yourself better, get a super brave babe, share the up’s and down’s with your soulsister(s) with my 14 days of courageous rituals “good girl gone brave woman”, and finish all of that with a RED TENT CIRCLE in Zurich?
- Winter can be quite depressing… colorful and delicious food helps. Your parents, roommate, and kids will love the raw fruit powders by froogies. My extra-tip: I love the wild blueberry powder in my oat porridge, with date syrup, grounded black sesame and lots of cinnamon. SO GOOD!
- A super deep going Kundalini Yoga & Gong Meditation evening at WAHE in Zurich is always an amazing, life-changing experience. Something that you really wanna gift! But let them now that you’re not responsible for any major life changes they make after that! :D
- No matter if man or woman… a Healing Vibes Meditation with Anaya will help to release whatever creates tension within… And the best thing is, you don’t need to know or do anything special, just lie down, breathe and let yourself be guided by her and all her spirit guides.
- For all your traveling yogi soulsisters all around the world: THE PRACTICE ONLINE is amazing. I love the content. Yoga on all levels… and so much more!Gift something from your heart… the most precious gifts are the one we can really feel and experience.. the one that brings us in the most magical time: the very present moment.
- My soulsister Marta is the wild plant medicine yogi magic woman <3 she’s hosting two sacred retreats next year... maybe, maybe you wanna raw and dig deep as well?