We admire brave people and feel so inspired by them but how brave are we able to be when listening to our hearts has a direct consequence of standing alone? Can we still listen to ourselves even dough everyone is saying the opposite, getting triggered and maybe even reject us? Can we still trust? Speak up? Share? Get really honest with ourselves?
Join me and other sisters around the planet on JANUARY 1st (full moon of course!) to kickstart the new year differently – braver, freer, lighter, more joyful, calmer and just LIVING more from the sacred space of our HEARTS. From darkness to light and from the light to the darkness.
Let’s stop writing stuff like “losing weight”, “earning more money” and so on as a new years resolutions. I’m realizing more and more that if I shift from just “I” to the bigger picture and how I can be of service, things start to move and I feel trust in life.
These 9 questions to journal are my gift to you and if you get really honest, you will benefit A LOT! If you wanna go even deeper, join now my 14 days of courageous rituals.
You have heart gifts and the world can benefit from them. Not only that: It will give you a deep sense of satisfaction because you’re not denying but living them! :)
I take you on my typical morning walk here in a tiny fisherman’s village in Kerala which is in South India where I am staying at the Amritapuri ashram for three months.
I’m not only showing you India but also talking about how WE can protect the rainforest and its habitats like orang-utans.
This video is created by me, Aleks Nikolic, in creative collaboration with the organization PanEco. Read the two blog posts I wrote about PALM OIL and ORANGUTANS. You can also type the Hashtags #RaisingPalmOilAwareness and #RaisingOrangUtanAwareness on Instagram and Facebook to connect with like-minded people and learn how to live life in alignment with the rainforest-protection.
Since Christmas is coming, I recommend you gifting a friend or family member an orangutan-adoption which is only 25 dollars per month and as a Christmas box it comes with a fluffy orangutan, certification, and biography. They also keep you regularly updated which I really like! :) Find more information about the adoption or make now a one-time-donation.
Hast du gewusst, dass Orang-Utans Depressionen haben können? Oder die Babys normalerweise acht Jahre lang bei der Mama sind?
Ich auch nicht. Es hat mich unglaublich berührt, zu erkennen, dass sie uns Menschen so ähnlich sind.
Das Tragische ist, dass diese zwei Facts leider oft miteinander zusammenhängen.
We have everything… and still missing the DEPTH in our Western World.
What about giving gifts that will help us deepen our connection within? And help change the world at the same time?
Here are my ideas to do so:
- What is the most precious thing we can learn? That we’re worthy, loved as we are and never alone! No matter if for your own kids, a school library, your bf’s children, your godchildren or nieces, and nephews – the children’s book YOU ARE THE YOU-NIVERSE by the Naked Heart (& my Instagram soulsister from far<3) is soooo beautifully created and its message is so much needed in our world.
- Imagine.. that with CHF 25.- you could save someone’s life and protect the rainforest (and with that many many more lives)? It’s basically 1 lunch in Zurich – or two “gsprützti wissi”. What about enjoying that one meal and drink at home and instead donate it to PanEco and make one of our girlfriends an Orang-Utang-Fairy-Godmother! So cool, no?! If you order it before the 10th of December, they can deliver it before Christmas in a pretty gift box.
- If your friend lives in Zurich, get him or her HALLO YOGA – it’s a magical book with 14 different vouchers to try 14 different studios and classes in Zurich – for one whole year. What a great way to practice yoga, go out of comfort zone and get to know your city better.
- Family time means often “triggering time” – you know how the saying goes “if you think you’re enlightened, go visit your family! Bring with you some handmade vegan cookies by all good things bakery and get yourself (and maybe whole family:D) a “how do you wanna feel” package with crystals and beautiful affirmations by Mama Universe.
- Check out this beautiful ecological SACRED LOVE CANDLE. Infused with essential oils, rose petals & rose quartz crystals. Handmade with love, good for you and the planet and even vegan. Because did you know that nowadays candles are really shitty for us? Super toxic and nothing we wanna give to ourselves and the planet earth. This is such a perfect gift for cozy winter nights… best served with a hot chocolate with whipped coconut cream! YUM! :)
- What about gifting your best friend and yourself a really beautiful start of the year? Instead of only having a hang-over why not get to know yourself better, get a super brave babe, share the up’s and down’s with your soulsister(s) with my 14 days of courageous rituals “good girl gone brave woman”, and finish all of that with a RED TENT CIRCLE in Zurich?
- Winter can be quite depressing… colorful and delicious food helps. Your parents, roommate, and kids will love the raw fruit powders by froogies. My extra-tip: I love the wild blueberry powder in my oat porridge, with date syrup, grounded black sesame and lots of cinnamon. SO GOOD!
- A super deep going Kundalini Yoga & Gong Meditation evening at WAHE in Zurich is always an amazing, life-changing experience. Something that you really wanna gift! But let them now that you’re not responsible for any major life changes they make after that! :D
- No matter if man or woman… a Healing Vibes Meditation with Anaya will help to release whatever creates tension within… And the best thing is, you don’t need to know or do anything special, just lie down, breathe and let yourself be guided by her and all her spirit guides.
- For all your traveling yogi soulsisters all around the world: THE PRACTICE ONLINE is amazing. I love the content. Yoga on all levels… and so much more!Gift something from your heart… the most precious gifts are the one we can really feel and experience.. the one that brings us in the most magical time: the very present moment.
- My soulsister Marta is the wild plant medicine yogi magic woman <3 she’s hosting two sacred retreats next year... maybe, maybe you wanna raw and dig deep as well?
Wer liebt schon nicht schwarz-oder-weiss-sonst-nichts-Lösungen? Die sind immer einfach, radikal und parteiisch. Doch ich lerne mehr und mehr, dass das Leben weder schwarz noch weiss ist – auch bei Umweltthemen und deren Lösungsvorschläge.
There is so much to be discovered, it amazes me day by day. Yesterday when I posted my Instagram story with my very personal pictures, I hesitated for a moment (but did it anyway since that’s just a value I live by).
“Why,” I asked myself?
And now this morning I understood why.
Because I’ve been scared that people will misunderstand it. Box it. Make it their own. Have an opinion.
Where does this fear of being misunderstood come?